Tuesday, February 21, 2017

10. Untitled

Both of my parents graduated with Bachelor's degrees and work in professions they enjoy. They both attended and graduated from a prestigious university in the state of Utah. Both of them love unconditionally and work laboriously to provide for their children. Both of my parents would love to see their children live on their legacy and attend the school they love. Both of them went to Utah State University.
I will graduate with a Bachelor's degree in a field that I enjoy. I attend and study at a prestigious university in the state of Utah. I hope to love unconditionally and work laboriously to provide for my children. I would love to see my children live on my legacy and attend the school I love. I go to Brigham Young University.

Different things do not need suggest contrast or opposition. Difference and equality need not seem like antonyms. Look around and you'll see that many things around you are different, but hold the same importance or value that what stands right beside it.

Image result for map of utah universities

No comments:

Post a Comment