Friday, February 10, 2017

2. Why

This past week has taught me an incredible lesson. Last weekend I was faced with an unexpected decision to make about keeping my job I've had for years or needing to venture out and find a new one. The thought made me sick to my stomach and was an interruption to my studies and social life that I really really didn't want to have to deal with. I was bitter. I was disappointed. I really wanted to shake my fist at heaven. But at that crossroad of doing so I decided to step back and try to gain anything I could from the situation. I thought, how is there anything to gain? I may be losing my job. Then it hit me. I never planned on leaving Nike. I hadn't thought that far. Why would I need to be leaving? Why is God aligning my fate this way at this moment? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment